- Fully integrated into the SPEA Leonardo environment
- Fully compatible with all XJTAG projects
- High-speed programming
- Up to 4 JTAG chain connections to UUT
- TCK clock frequencies up to 166 MHz
- Two different interface voltage banks can be configured, anywhere between 1.1 V and 3.3 V
- Adjustable signal slew rate and drive strength
- Automatic signal skew control
- Frequency counter on all I/O pins – Frequency input up to 200 MHz
- Fits into one slot on the SPEA 3030 XJLink2 Carrier Board
- Optionally fit two XJLink2-3030s per carrier board
Capturing defects is easier than ever with the combination of XJTAG’s advanced connection test and non-JTAG device testing/programming with the SPEA 3030’s measurement capabilities. The XJTAG test applications can use the test access provided by the 3030 machine, meaning the combined XJTAG + SPEA system can attain even better test coverage and fault diagnostics than either system can individually achieve.
The XJLink2-3030 is fully compatible with other types of XJLink2 controller from XJTAG, so the test setup used in the SPEA 3030 tester can be replicated on a test bench.
The XJLink2-3030 has variable signal slew rate and drive strength so it can handle Units Under Test (UUTs) either with or without signal termination. Advanced auto-skew control enables use of the JTAG chain at the maximum frequency, while the configurable voltage levels allow direct connection to most JTAG chains.
More than JTAG
The interface of the XJLink2-3030 is completely configurable and can be used for more than JTAG. In addition, I²C, SPI and other manufacturer-specific protocols can be driven as part of test and programming operations.
Reduced stages and increased throughput
The XJLink2-3030’s capability to combine test and programming allows a reduction in the number of stages and handling operations on a production line. Integration between XJTAG and SPEA software systems allows the user to further optimise testing by removing duplication of testing between the two systems to further increase throughput.
Programming speeds close to the theoretical maximum of a device can be achieved using the advanced features of the XJLink2-3030.
The XJLink2-3030 can contain an XJTAG software licence, allowing stand-alone operation without the need for additional dongles or network access. Alternatively, the system can be licensed from a network server allowing the maximum use of your XJTAG products without having to move licensed hardware between machines.
XJLink2-3030 is developed in collaboration with SPEA.