If you had a support account on the old XJTAG website (before June 2016), you need to re-register and your new account will be activated by our team ASAP.
We have a range of resources to help you learn about the background of JTAG, how it can be used in many different ways, and details about its implementation.
- Testing analogue ports with XJTAG
- What is the FLUSH command used for?
- What is the HOLDOFF command used for?
- Using a Test Reset section to initialise JTAG devices
- Guide to using Dynamic Width Integers in XJEase
- Using XJTAG with differential signals
- Using TI devices with XJTAG
- How to modify your XJEase project to work with XJRunner
- Generating serial numbers in XJEase
- Adding a custom GUI to XJEase or XJRunner
- Changing the Connection Test fault coverage
- Working with configured Xilinx and Altera devices
- Clearing Xilinx FPGA configuration to allow boundary scan testing
- Capabilities and Limitations of Logic Devices in an XJTAG test system