XJTAG Boundary Scan Workshops
The full-day sessions are designed to provide design, development, test, and production engineers with a practical hands-on introduction to boundary scan.
21 January, 2014 – Cambridge, UK
Find out how boundary scan can be used right across the product lifecycle to improve designs, reduce respins and enhance test coverage, fault diagnosis and production yields on complex BGA-populated circuits. The workshops outline the following:
- Overview of the IEEE 1149.x standards
- How to communicate with the JTAG chain
- Tools to interact with JTAG devices, such as FPGAs or BGAs
- Introduction to board testing using the JTAG chain
- How to describe a circuit in order to enable JTAG testing
- Fault finding abilities of a JTAG connection test
- How to test non-JTAG elements of a board design using boundary scan
Venue: XJTAG Headquarters, Cambridge, UK. Free-of-charge by registration. Free lunch provided.
To book your place, please fill in the following form. (Places subject to availability and at the discretion of XJTAG.)
Please complete all fields.
*We will contact you to confirm your booking shortly.
Boundary scan training worldwide
|21 January 2014 (Tuesday)||XJTAG headquarters||Cambridge||UK||FREE|
|11 March 2014 (Tuesday)||FlowCAD office||Munich/Feldkirchen||Germany||More info|
|13 March 2014 (Thursday)||FlowCAD office||Zurich/Maegenwil||Switzerland||More info|
|19 March 2014 (Wednesday)||TBA||Warsaw||Poland||More info|
|3 June 2014 (Tuesday)||FlowCAD office||Munich/Feldkirchen||Germany||More info|